Extended Care Info
Hours of Operation
Before School Care 7:00am to 8:00am.
After School Care 3:15pm until 5:30pm
If school is canceled due to inclement weather, extended care is canceled also.
1. Parents/Guardians who drop off a child MUST sign in the child. If an unfamiliar person comes to sign out a child, they will be asked to present a photo ID to verify that they have been authorized as an emergency contact.
2. If a person needs to be added to the child’s authorization list, the parents are asked to notify the Director of Extended Care and add the guardian to their KidCheck account. We want to assure you that your child is safe.
3. Your children will be supervised at all times by qualified staff, with a ratio of 1:15 or lower.
For our check-in/out process, we may continue to use an online program called KidCheck.
If you have not yet created an account with KidCheck, please do so prior to care by going to http://go.kidcheck.com or downloading the Android/iOS App.
One parent/guardian must create the account and be listed as the primary guardian for KidCheck purposes, and add other parents/guardians to the account.
Parents/Guardians should not create separate accounts.
Snacks and Lunch
Afternoon snacks will be served in After School Care, ½ School Days Out, and (full day) School Days Out, with costs included in the program. Breakfast will not be served.
1. Please send a water bottle on School Days Out.
2. Please provide lunch on ½ School Day Out days and School Day Out days. Hot lunch is NOT offered on these days.
K-8th Before School Care (7:00am – 8:00am)
7:00 am: $7 per child per occurrence
7:30am: $5 per child per occurrence
K-8th After School Care (3:15pm – 5:30pm)
Pick up at 4:30pm: $10 per child per occurrence
Pick up at 5:30pm: $15 per child per occurrence
Families will be invoiced retroactively on their Smart Tuition accounts.
Due to the Smart Tuition setup and the retroactive billing, the payment will be due 2 months after care was received, i.e. care during the month of September will be due November 1, care during the month of October will be due December 1, etc.